What does dreaming about officers mean?
Dreaming of an officer symbolizes that your heart desires to be protected or is about to be protected.
Adults dream of military officers, they tend to be optimistic in their mental state, and their resistance has increased, but their life rhythms are somewhat random. Buttocks and thighs are still areas to be cared for.
Young people dream of military officers, and everything is going well in the near future, fame and fortune, but they are easy to fail if they don’t get too proud of themselves and are too proud.
The investor dreams of an officer, indicating that your fortune is good. It is possible to obtain funding from others. Entertainment venues are the easiest place for you to burn money.
To dream of becoming a soldier indicates that there will be a new turning point in the dreamer's life.
Dreaming that someone else becomes a soldier means that everything is in order on the dreamer's career journey.
Dreaming of soldiers standing guard means that the dreamer needs to be vigilant in his work to prevent villains from making trouble.
Dreaming of soldiers on vacation indicates that the dreamer is completely in a safe and harmonious environment.
Analysis of the case of an officer in a dream
Dream description: In my dream, I somehow went on a blind date with my mother . My mother asked me if an officer was good? I said yes, and then I married him. It seems to be the first day of marriage (because the officer is in the army, so there is no bridal chamber) I wrote on a paper napkin and scolded my boyfriend in reality. Scold him as a bastard, scold him for watching his beloved woman marry another man and so on. The scene later jumped to the computer, and he explained to me on QQ. What is not the time now, I have to bear with it a little longer. During this period, when I was with others, I was always sad and speechless. I opened my mouth every time, but I couldn't make a sound. The last time I went out with the officer, he drove me across a big ramp on a motorcycle. Suddenly, I missed the Samoyed I was at home, so I gestured to him and said that I wanted to go home and hug the dog. He stopped. We walked to a vending machine and I saw a cross stitch in the shape of a love heart. I picked up the cross stitch and started crying, and I could speak. I am embroidering for my boyfriend because of that cross stitch.
Dream analysis: dreaming of marrying an officer indicates that you desire to be protected. From your dream, you can see that you love your boyfriend very much, but you are also a little dissatisfied with him. You blame him for not protecting you well, so in your dream you marry an officer, but you are worried in your heart boyfriend. You might as well tell him bluntly that you want to be protected, depending on his attitude.
- What does dreaming of a midwife mean?
- What does dreaming about intestines mean?
- What does it mean to dream of having white hair?
- What does it mean to dream of an old lover?
- What does it mean to dream about grandma?
- What does it mean to dream of a pub owner?
- What does dreaming about nose mean?
- What does it mean to dream of a seamstress?
- What does dreaming about the stomach mean?
- What does dreaming about editing mean?
- What does dreaming about second sister mean?
- What does dreaming about bones mean?
- What does dreaming of a gardener mean?
- What does dreaming of nanny mean?
- What does dreaming about a magician mean?
- What does dreaming of a actor mean?
- What does it mean to dream about AIDS?
- What does dreaming about the owner mean?
- What does it mean to dream about breast tits?
- What does dreaming about the nose and mouth mean?
- Original text
- What does it mean to dream of burning incense?
- What does dreaming about rivals mean?
- What does it mean to dream of being blown to your face?
- What does dreaming about the back mean?
- What does it mean to dream of eyebrow growth?
- What does it mean to dream about astronauts?
- Blacksmith dream What does it mean?
- What does dreaming about pain mean?
- What does dreaming of brother-in-law mean?