What does dreaming about Africa mean?
To dream that you are in Africa and surrounded by Africans means that you will be suppressed by some people, or that you will be harassed by someone who likes to argue.
A woman dreams of African landscapes means that she will feel lonely during a certain trip, and she has no other fun and benefits.
A case study of dreaming about Africa
Dream description: I am a 20-year-old girl who is studying outside alone. Recently, I have a strange dream. I had a dream last week. I dreamed of going to the Pyramid. There was a boy chasing me all the way, like a suitor. I couldn’t see his face when I looked back, but I knew he was crying, and there was a sad mood lingering. around. I had another dream about Africa last night. I dreamed of traveling to the desert with a few friends, but I didn't know them. When we arrived in a village, the three girls and I wore the clothes of the local village, very gorgeous and colorful, and walked into a small wooden villa. They separated from me. While looking for them, I met the hostess of the villa. She was wearing a blue dress. She smiled and chatted with me. She was very weak and gave me a very gloomy feeling. I can't find an excuse to leave, and I'm afraid that the host will come back. Then I woke up. The only time I mentioned that I wanted to travel to Africa was three years ago. It was just a dream and I have never been. Now I have no friends by my side. I have always been alone, and I have been busy catching up on papers recently. I don't know why I have two dreams about traveling in Africa in a row. I hope someone can help me see what the situation is. Don't do the analysis of ghosts for me, I'm scared~ Thank you.
Dream analysis: The pyramid represents the supreme pursuit, and the cost of this pursuit is lonely and lonely like a pyramid. The grave that makes people lose vitality , boys represent the needs of the opposite sex in your heart for the feelings of the opposite sex. Under the temptation of the pyramid, you have gradually moved away from your true desires, so he will be sad for you. Africa represents the subconscious land (primitive and true) that you have never set foot in. Three friends represent the three mental functions you are suppressed: emotion, feeling, and intuition? The wooden villa represents your subconscious mind, where you find your fear. The hostess and the male host symbolize your mother and father respectively. The shadows they leave in your soul make you lose yourself.
- What does it mean to dream of fishing in the snow?
- What does dreaming about the weather mean?
- What does dreaming of a glacier mean?
- What does dreaming about the mire mean?
- What does it mean to dream about the moon entering the water?
- What does dreaming of thawing mean?
- What does dreaming about drought mean?
- What does it mean to dream about night and night?
- What does dreaming about Snow Mountain mean?
- What does dreaming about ditch mean?
- What does dreaming about Bingtianxuedi mean?
- What does dreaming about the sun day mean?
- What does dreaming about the coast mean?
- What does it mean to dream of a sand storm?
- What does dreaming about rainbow mean?
- What does it mean to dream of the sun falling?
- What does dreaming of rising sun mean?
- What does it mean to dream of rain over Tianqing?
- What does dreaming of freezing mean?
- What does dreaming about mountain flood mean?
- What does it mean to dream of Frost Landing?
- What does dreaming about meteors mean?
- What does dreaming about the moon mean?
- What does it mean to dream of darkness?
- What does dreaming customs mean?
- What does dreaming about mud mean?
- What does it mean to dream of a particular place?
- What does dreaming about tide mean?
- What does dreaming of the lake mean?
- What does dreaming about the lake mean?