What does it mean to dream about reversing dream time?
What does it mean to dream about time reversal? Help me explain? It’s the alarm clock on the table, the time is going backwards, thank you!
The story goes like this: I had a strange dream again last night. I woke up at 3:30 in the middle of the night. People nearby were playing mahjong. I got up on the WC. I had a "dream" that seemed like a dream and awake as soon as I lay in bed. Moving, I thought that the last nightmare was also immobile. I was scared. I wanted to yell but couldn’t. I looked at the alarm clock on the table and found that the time was turning backwards. I was going to get the mobile phone in the drawer. But when I turned it on and turned it off, I kept chanting Bodhisattva, and finally when I woke up, I yelled "Ah" to wake up, (I think no one lives with me, or if I scream like this, I will be shocked) No I know why I can still hear people playing mahjong when I am dreaming. The first thing I did after I woke up was to look at the alarm clock on the desk and find that it was normal. The phone was normal. I was afraid that I would not dare to go to bed in the middle of the night. I kept turning on the light. Now I have no energy at work, so I called my dad and got in touch. In the nightmare incident, I was afraid that something was not clean. My dad said that there is no such thing in the world. He is an atheist. I also believed in atheism before. Why do you keep having such weird dreams recently?
( Dreamsmeaning Book official website ) Dream interpretation : The emergence of a nightmare experience is usually accompanied by two conditions. On the one hand, you need to pay attention to your physical condition. On the other hand, there are some things in your heart that need to be resolved, and the alarm clock reverses. It means that you feel that some things in reality are not developing in the direction you think they should, or that things are not developing as you want, making you feel confused and uneasy, and have some doubts about the outside world. Take the phone from the drawer. , It can be understood that you are looking for yourself within yourself, because you have doubts about the external world, which triggers doubts about your internal self. I hope that you can resolve the confusion through internal communication with yourself, but when you find that the phone is turned on and turned off, it means that you have found that you are with yourself. Difficulty in communication and unable to position himself well.
- What does it mean to dream about the village?
- What does it mean to dream about getting married?
- What does it mean to dream that my ex-girlfriend fainted due to low blood sugar?
- What does it mean to dream of a desolate metropolis?
- What does it mean to dream of walking on water?
- What does it mean to dream of having a baby in your belly?
- What does it mean to dream of arriving?
- What does it mean to have a very strange dream?
- What does it mean to dream of a giraffe biting a wire?
- What does it mean to dream of a room becoming empty?
- What does it mean to wipe my sputum when I dream of spitting?
- What does it mean to dream about half a man and half a fox?
- What does dreaming of the Spring Festival mean?
- What does it mean to dream of drafting a plan?
- What does dreaming of slapping mean?
- What does it mean to dream about the soul?
- What does it mean to dream of the stone bridge in the dream rain?
- What does it mean to dream about mom arguing with others?
- What does dreaming brave mean?
- What does it mean to dream of betting to win money?
- It's hard to understand what it means to dream like this?
- What does it mean to dream about a funeral in your hometown?
- What does it mean to dream about beating an undead?
- What does it mean to dream about your recent dreams?
- What does it mean to dream of Bodhidharma?
- What does it mean to dream about dating a strange woman?
- What does it mean to dream about my boyfriend's tragic death?
- What does it mean to dream of the family's escape?
- What does dream of nagging mean?